Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) to commence course creation with Sapphital
Following discussions between myself and the team at Sapphital Learning Limited, I am pleased to become a Sapphital instructor and participate in the design/development of course contents, course materials and deployment of courses on the platform of Sapphital or any of its affiliate companies.
I am satisfied with the initial discussions and have agreed to make my course contents materials available to the Team at Sapphital for my course development and production. The materials will be submitted via electronic means (emails or on our Sapphital platforms) to ensure proper tracking and auditing.
MY RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN INSTRUCTOR
I hereby assure the team at Sapphital Learning Limited that:
1. The information I provide about myself, qualifications, certifications, work experience, academics and so on or will provide upon establishing an account and maintaining a relationship the organization, are true and accurate
2. The course contents to be submitted are my works and I have the competence, subject matter expertise, certifications, licences (where needed), consents, permissions, authority and/or experience to develop and deploy the content.
3. I will not use the materials and intellectual properties of another person without their consent or without acknowledging the source. In addition, I agree not to use the platform in any manner which is unlawful, offensive, threatening. political, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or in violation of general acceptable standards of behavior or the terms of this agreement.
4. I will put in the best possible intellectual, mental and physical efforts to ensure that the course is of high quality and relevant to my selected target audience. Good quality courses/materials collectively from all instructors will rub off positively on every instructor and the Sapphital Brand.
5. I understand that the contents submitted remain my property and will not be misused by Sapphital Learning Ltd in any form.
6. The digitized version of my content shall only be published on the Platform of Sapphital or any of its affiliate companies.
7. Unless expressly disallowed by me, Sapphital Learning Ltd has my permission to use my image, name, public information, and videos towards marketing. promoting. delivering and selling of my course so developed under this agreement and to support the growth of the Sapphital Brand.
8. Sapphital reserves the rights to refuse publishing my course with proper explanations and communication in writing, of the Circumstances for such actions.
9. On the Occasion of a refusal to publish my course, Sapphital would be under no form of financial indebtedness to me whatsoever and also would not use my content for any other purposes.
10. I understand that Sapphital maintains strict adherence to intellectual property laws and are committed to protecting the intellectual property of all her instructors and would in no way make my contents accessible to any other external instructor.
Avoiding plagiarism is a big deal for us at Sapphital Learning Ltd and we encourage all our instructors to do same.
I hereby confirm that any learning contents in any format (including but not limited to PDF, PowerPoint slides, word documents, quotes, hard copies, articles, videos) submitted by me to Sapphital Learning Ltd going forward will be my original contents and I will not use or convert the materials of others without due acknowledgement of the source. I am wholly and fully responsible for the originality and quality of the contents and course materials send. Sapphital Learning Ltd, its directors, employees, partners, shareholders, officers and any of its affiliate companies shall not be held liable for any plagiarism issues that may arise from my course materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SAPPHITAL LEARNING LIMITED
Sapphital Learning Limited hereby assures the instructor that:
1. We will not misuse or abuse the course materials submitted by you in any form.
2. We understand that the course content submitted remains your property.
3. We will work closely with you to ensure that the contents are converted into the right E-Learning Digital Format using the right multimedia elements.
4. As the subject matter expert, we understand that you will only send in high quality contents and we do not have the expertise across all discipline and works of life to conduct i-depth review and validation of facts and contents in your course materials. We trust you will do justice to your course. We will only provide high-level review of the course contents you send to check for flow and elements such as offensive language.
5. For your comfort, all our employees and partners have executed a confidentiality clause and we take the integrity of our process and people seriously.
This MOU allows us to progress with the course creation activity. The full legal document governing the use of the Sapphital Platform can be found on the instructor section of our website “Sapphital”.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly reach us on +234 (0) 817 0222276 or +234 (0) 817-0222270 or send us an email at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill in your details and sign below to proceed.